There will be two poster sessions. Posters will be presented in several breakout rooms for different categories. The acceptable file formats are .png and .jpg. No pre-recorded posters will be accepted.
- Please name your poster with “yourfirstlastname_PNCMI2021.png” or “yourfirstlastname_PNCMI2021.jpg” when submitting a poster.
- If you submit multiple posters, you may add a digit after your name, for example, “yourfirstlastname1_PNCMI2021.png” or “yourfirstlastname1_PNCMI2021.jpg”.
- Posters must be submitted as in .png or .jpg format.
- Pre-recorded posters will not be accepted.
You may submit your poster materials by email to PNCMI2021 [at] nist.gov.
The deadline for submissions is extended to July 9, 2021.
- Multiferroics and Chirality
- Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Frustrated and Disordered Systems
- Quantum Materials
- Magnetic Nanomaterials
- Thin Films and Multilayers
- Soft Matter
- Polarized Neutron Instrumentation
- Polarized Neutron Techniques and Methods