Abstract submission for PNCMI 2021 is now open. Please download the template for abstract submission.
- Please keep your submitted abstract to one page in length including figures. Invited speakers are required to submit their abstracts. Abstracts cannot be larger than 20MB.
- Please name your abstract with “yourfirstlastname_PNCMI2021.docx” when submitting an abstract.
- If you submit multiple abstracts, you may add a digit after your name, for example, “yourfirstlastname1_PNCMI2021.docx”.
Submit your abstract by email to PNCMI2021 [at] nist.gov.
The deadline for submissions is June 18th, 2021.
- Multiferroics and Chirality
- Strongly Correlated Electron Systems
- Frustrated and Disordered Systems
- Quantum Materials
- Magnetic Nanomaterials
- Thin Films and Multilayers
- Soft Matter
- Polarized Neutron Instrumentation
- Polarized Neutron Techniques and Methods