Call for Abstracts (Closed)
The LTD conference planning committee invites researchers in the field of low temperature detection to present a poster or give a contributed talk during this year's virtual conference. Researchers interested in presenting during the conference should plan to submit an abstract for consideration by April 23, 2021.
Please review the instructions below prior to preparing your materials:
- Your abstract should be no more than 1,500 characters in length (not including your title, authors, and affiliations).
- Please submit your materials using our Call for Papers Form.
- You will be asked when you submit your materials to indicate your preferred presentation format (oral presentation, poster, or no preference).
- You will also be asked to select your presentation topic area from the following section below.
- Please note that your presentation will be recorded for viewing during the event.
- Applications: dark matter and rare events
- Applications: astrophysics and cosmology
- Applications: materials analysis
- Applications: metrology
- Applications: quantum information science
- Applications: other
- Readout: cryogenic elements
- Readout: warm electronics
- Devices: TESs
- Devices: MMCs
- Devices: MKIDs
- Devices: SNSPDs
- Devices: strongly quantum
- Devices: other
- Instruments: x-ray, gamma-ray
- Instruments: optical, uv
- Instruments: submm
- Instruments: mm-wave
- Instruments: other
- Supporting science: cryogenics
- Supporting science: microfabrication
- Supporting science: low temperature material properties
- Supporting science: other