This 2-hour webinar will provide inspectors with an understanding and knowledge of the NIST Handbook 130 Examination Procedure Outline (EPO) on Price Verification.
At the end of this learning event, participants will be able to explain the EPO test procedure, and have a clear understanding of how to document findings and evaluate inspection results.
Materials & Supplies:
There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
In order to receive a digital Certificate of Attendance, students must be in attendance for the entire webinar.
This webinar is available for OHIO Weights and Measures Officials Only.
There are no registration fees for this webinar.
Phone: (301) 975-4868
Email: david.sefcik [at] nist.gov
The webinar will be a live stream, so participants must have a constant connection during the webinar (hard-wired is preferred).
1. Operating System (browser) configurations:
- Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Windows Edge browser, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- For HTML Client - Google Chrome (v70.0 & above), Mozilla Firefox (v65.0 & above), and Edge (v42.0 & above)
- Mac OS
- Mac OS X 10.12, 10.13 and 10.14
- Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome
- For HTML Client - Google Chrome (v70.0 & above), Apple Safari (v12.0 & above), and Mozilla Firefox (v65.0 & above)
- Ubuntu 16.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- No application support is available for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in a browser.
- Google Chrome, Adobe Flash Player 23.0
- The Adobe Connect app for iOS and Android requires Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 or later
- Some features may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect meetings if one is using an Adobe Connect Server older than version 9.4.2 (required for Custom pods)
- Google Android 4.4 or later
- Apple iOS: iOS 8.1.2 or later
3. Media players
- In order to access the event, you must have, at a minimum, Adobe® Flash® Player 13 or higher installed on your computer. Please visit http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download the Flash Player.
4. International Phone Calls
- Before the webinar – Participants are responsible for verifying and testing that international calling is enabled on any telephone extension that will be used during the webinar. Some organizations permit only domestic calls, which may restrict the participant from making an international call to the OWM toll free number. A request to enable international call services may be necessary. Failing to test international phone service could prevent participation in the webinar.
5. Optional: If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
* Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.