This 3-day Certified Calibration Technician (CCT) Exam Refresher Workshop (May 31, June 1-2, 2019) prepares the prospective candidate on taking ASQ CCT the exam. The CCT Body of Knowledge (BoK) as outlined will be covered during the workshop, including practice questions and relevant discussion. The Calibration Technician examination is a one-part, 125-question (multiple-choice), four-hour open book exam covering the following topics:
- General Metrology (35 Questions)
- Measurement Systems (22 Questions)
- Calibration Systems (33 Questions)
- Uncertainty and Applied Mathematics (20 Questions)
- Quality Systems (15 Questions) Since 1968, when the first ASQ (American Society for Quality) certification exam was given, more than 500,000 individuals have become certified through ASQ, including many who have attained more than one certification. In addition, an increasing number of companies have formally recognized ASQ's certifications as verification of an individual's knowledge of quality theory and techniques.
After participating in CCT Exam Refresher Workshop, the attendee will have:
- Practiced sample questions to provide insight into the exam.
- Prepared to answer questions from the CCT BoK.
- Time management insight for taking the exam.
- Insight into Evaluating the exam questions to choose the correct answer through class interaction.
- Determined right reference(s) to bring to the open book exam.
Materials & Supplies:
Materials and supplies are provided as a part of the cost of this session. The course material used for this will be the "CCT Primer from Quality Council of Indiana." Open book exam materials are not provided.
There are no prerequisites for this seminar. However, please note the ASQ experience requirements for registering and taking the CCT Exam. For further information: https://asq.org/cert/calibration-technician
ASQ will administer the exam on June 6, 2019 (8:00 am to 12 noon – need to be present before 7:15 am). The registration link for the exam will be provided here at a later date. Please note that the exam registration is a separate process from RMAP registration process and requires a separate exam fee.
Full attendance and participations during all sessions and modules is required.
Weights and measures metrology staff and other metrologists who are regular attendees of the Regional Measurement Assurance Program (RMAP) training sessions will be confirmed first. Additional metrology staff are welcome to register for the training. Full attendance at the Combined Regional Measurement Assurance Program (C-RMAP) is not required to attend this seminar.
The registration fee for this tutorial is $200 and confirmed participants will be provided with payment instructions. The due date for payment is May 12, 2019. The fee does not cover any food/beverage or the additional ASQ EXAM FEE!
Phone: (301) 975 - 4014
Calculators and laptops are typical requirements at the annual RMAP training events.