- Name: Common Data Format Research Group: Use Case Subgroup
- Purpose: This group will conduct a gap analysis of elements not included in previous CDFs, and how to potentially address those gaps.
- Objectives: Components in scope for this analysis include:
- remote ballot marking,
- electronic pollbooks, and
- interactions between electronic pollbooks and VRDBs.
- Supporting references:
- Existing CDF repositories:
- Logistics: All meetings will be held using conferencing software, and members will receive information on upcoming meetings and agendas.
- Name: John Dziurlaj
- Email: john [at] turnout.rocks
- Email list
- list-name: cdf-use-cases
- list-email-address: cdf-use-cases [at] list.nist.gov
- list-url: https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/g/cdf-use-cases
- Joining or leaving
- Subscribe: To subscribe to this group, send email to cdf-use-cases+subscribe [at] list.nist.gov (subject: subscribe) (?subject=subscribe)
- Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cdf-use-cases+unsubscribe [at] list.nist.govtitle="mailto:cdf-use-cases+unsubscribe [at] list.nist.gov"
- Help: If you have any problems joining or leaving the list, please send your request to voting [at] nist.gov
General information regarding the tasks of signing up for Google Group email lists, and related information, may be found at the following page.
- This group has been organized for only the above-stated purpose.
- This group is NOT for the purpose of discussing VVSG 2.0 requirements.
- For all comments or considerations regarding the VVSG 2.0 requirements as approved by the EAC on February 10, 2021, please send those to vvsg [at] eac.gov .