- Name: Common Data Format Research Group: Ballot Styles Subgroup
- Purpose: This group will inform revisions to the Cast Vote Record Common Data Format, as well as the creation of a potential Ballot Styles CDF or white paper addressing the topic of ballot style interoperability.
- Objectives: Model elements of ballot styles to inform a potential Ballot Styles Common Data Format or white paper addressing the potential for ballot style interoperability. Modelling elements include (but are not limited to):
- Ballot formats,
- Ballot layout and presentation,
- Ballot rotation,
- Control contests (e.g., Straight party, Party activation),
- Natural language considerations for ballots,
- Scanning considerations (paper only), and
- Voting variation considerations.
- Supporting references:
- Logistics: All meetings will be held using conferencing software, and members will receive information on upcoming meetings and agendas.
- Name: John Dziurlaj
- Email: john [at] turnout.rocks
- Email list
General information regarding the tasks of signing up for Google Group email lists, and related information, may be found at the following page.
- This group has been organized for only the above-stated purpose.
- This group is NOT for the purpose of discussing former VVSG 2.0 requirements.
- For all comments or considerations regarding the VVSG 2.0 requirements as approved by the EAC on February 10, 2021, please send those to vvsg [at] eac.gov .