The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), located in Gaithersburg, Md., offers federal agencies a secure, cost-effective and state-of-the-art meeting facility. NIST offers 16 conference rooms that can host up to 750 attendees as well as a full-service conference program to ensure a successful event in accordance with all government rules and regulations.
NIST conferences have repeatedly attracted leading experts in the fields of science and technology worldwide, and our facilities offer a sophisticated setting for sharing research results and building vital partnerships with industry, academia, and government.
- Two large, fully-equipped auditoriums, from 4,000 to 10,730 sq. ft. in size
- 14 state-of-the-art lecture and breakout rooms, from 411 to 2,069 sq. ft. in size
- Courtyard and atrium ideal for networking events
- In-house caterer
- Retreat setting with beautifully landscaped grounds in the Washington Metropolitan Area
- Ample free parking
- On-site full-service meeting planners
Full-Service, Secure, Cost-Effective
For more conference information, please contact:
Mary Lou Norris, NIST Conference Program Director
For more information about visitor access, please review our visitor information page.