The National Institute of Standards and Technology's SBIR program solicits R&D proposals from small businesses that respond to specific technical needs described in the subtopics of the annual Solicitation. Information regarding the subtopics will be made available only via the Solicitation. Please see the Resources below for more information on the specifics of the program.
SBIR Bulletin Board
- The FY 2017 Phase I Solicitation/Notice of Funding Opportunity is now open. Please view the NOFO .
*NOFO Amendment #1
- View the FY 2017 Phase I NOFO on Grants.gov.
- Download the FY 2017 Phase I Cover Sheet .
- Submit a question and/or view current solicitation questions and answers.
- Check our FAQS for general administration questions.
- The FY 2017 Phase II Solicitation/Notice of Funding Opportunity is now open (NIST FY 2016 Phase I awardees only). Please view the NOFO .
- View the FY 2017 Phase II NOFO on Grants.gov.
- Download the FY 2017 Phase II Cover Sheet .
|☛SIGN-UP for the NIST SBIR Newsletter!|
NIST SBIR Program Manager
100 Bureau Dr., M/S 2200
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2200
Fraud, Waste, or Abuse (FWA)
Report Suspected Fraud, Waste, or Abuse (FWA) to:
Department of Commerce
Office of Inspector General
Ben Franklin Station, PO Box 612
Washington, D.C. 20044
Online Hotline Complaint Form