The National Institute of Standards and Technology's SBIR program solicits R&D proposals from small businesses that respond to specific technical needs described in the subtopics of the annual Solicitation. Information regarding the subtopics will be made available only via the Solicitation. Please see the Resources below for more information on the specifics of the program.
SBIR Bulletin Board
- The FY 2017 Phase I Solicitation/Notice of Funding Opportunity is closed.
- We received 97 completed applications that will undergo technical review.
- 63% of these applicants are smaller than 10 employees and 76% less than 20.
- More than 1/3 are less than 5 years old and more than half less than 10.
- Applicants represent 27 States.
- The FY 2017 Phase II Solicitation/Notice of Funding Opportunity is closed.
|☛SIGN-UP for the NIST SBIR Newsletter!|
NIST SBIR Program Manager
100 Bureau Dr., M/S 2200
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-2200
Fraud, Waste, or Abuse (FWA)
Report Suspected Fraud, Waste, or Abuse (FWA) to:
Department of Commerce
Office of Inspector General
Ben Franklin Station, PO Box 612
Washington, D.C. 20044
Online Hotline Complaint Form