This software is a set of NetworkX additions for the creation of graphs to model networks.
- Graphicality Testing -- This is a set of routines for testing if a sequence is graphical, multi-graphical, or pseudo-graphical. All tests are performed in linear time. It also tests whether an input and output sequence has a directed realization. These routines are independent of NetworkX.
- Bipartite Graph Generator -- This is a routine for generating a bipartite graph whose projection is a given graph. Based on the algorithm of Guillaume and Latapy.
- Sequential Graph Generator -- A routine for sequentially generating a graph from a given degree sequence. Based on the algorithm of Blitzstein and Diaconis.
- Markov Graph Generator -- Set of helper routines for generating a graph from a given degree sequence using a Markov sampling approach. Based on the paper of Gkantsidis, Mihail, and Zegura.
- Network Modeling Toolkit -- A graphical front end for creating network models.
The research software provided on this web site ("software") is provided by NIST as a public service. You may use, copy and distribute copies of the software in any medium, provided that you keep intact this entire notice. You may improve, modify and create derivative works of the software or any portion of the software, and you may copy and distribute such modifications or works. Modified works should carry a notice stating that you changed the software and should note the date and nature of any such change. Please explicitly acknowledge the National Institute of Standards and Technology as the source of the software.
The software is expressly provided "AS IS." NIST MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, IN FACT OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND DATA ACCURACY. NIST NEITHER REPRESENTS NOR WARRANTS THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. NIST DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR THE RESULTS THEREOF, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SOFTWARE.
You are solely responsible for determining the appropriateness of using and distributing the software and you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risks and costs of program errors, compliance with applicable laws, damage to or loss of data, programs or equipment, and the unavailability or interruption of operation. This software is not intended to be used in any situation where a failure could cause risk of injury or damage to property. The software was developed by NIST employees. NIST employee contributions are not subject to copyright protection within the United States.