ANSI/IEEE N42.42 Standard project
This example is a more complex version of Annex B. In addition to the basic data in Annex B, this document contains:
- Additional information regarding the radiation measurement instrument: the version of the hardware, the instruments QC status, and several special characteristics.
- Additional information regarding the Nal radiation detector: its dimensions and several special characteristics.
- The definition of a second radiation detector, a GM tube.
- FWHM and efficiency calibrations.
- The measurement of a background spectrum prior to the foreground measurement.
- The measurement data includes the gross counts from the GM tube, and the dose rate as determined by the Nal detector. Note that at a higher dose rate, the source of the dose rate would be the GM tube; this would be indicated by the radDetectorinformationReference attribute value.
- Definition of a measurement group that links the foreground and background measurements.
- Analysis results (both nuclide identification and spectrum peak analysis.
Radionuclide identifier file: http://physics.nist.gov/N42/2011/AnnexC.n42