This 2 hour Webinar will provide inspectors with an understanding and knowledge of the NIST Handbook 130 Examination Procedure Outline (EPO) on Price Verification.
At the end of this learning event, participants will be able to explain the EPO test procedure, have a clear understanding of how to document findings, and evaluate inspection results.
Materials & Supplies:
There are no prerequisites for this seminar.
In order to receive a Certificate of Attendance, students must be in attendance for the entire class and actively participate in all activities. Students will be assessed on their application of the learning objectives for this course.
Weights and Measures officials only.
There are no registration fees for this webinar.
Office of Weights and Measures
Phone: (301) 975 - 4868
The webinar will be a live stream, so participants must have a constant connection during the webinar.
1. Operating System (browser) configurations:
- Windows XP (Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome)
- Windows Vista (Internet Explorer or Firefox)
- Windows 7 or 8 (Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome)
- Apple Mac OS 10.5x (Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome)
- Ubuntu Linux (Firefox only)
2. Media players
- In order to access the event, you must have, at a minimum, Adobe® Flash® Player 11.2+ installed on your computer.
- Please visit http://get2.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to download the Flash Player.
3. Optional: If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:
- Test your connection: http://nist.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Quick start guides: http://www.connectusers.com/learning_center/getting_started/quickstart.php