Please join us for the
2018 MEP National NetworkTM Update Meeting
The Future in Mind
NIST MEP will host the Fall 2018 MEP National NetworkTM Update Meeting in Kansas City, MO during the afternoon of September 11 and the morning of September 12, 2018.
The Meeting kickoff on the afternoon of September 11 will be hosted by Missouri Enterprise and will feature a keynote address from NIST Director Dr. Walt Copan. Update and working session topics are expected to include:
- Implementing the MEP National Network 2017-2022 Strategic Plan; 18-month, 5- & 10-year measures of success;
- Network updates on Cybersecurity and Defense Industrial Base/Supply Chain activities;
- Updates on Competitive Awards Program (CAP) initiatives;
- Projects resulting from embedding MEP Center staff at the Manufacturing USA institutes;
- Developing a national learning system; and
- Evolving performance management system.
The Update Meeting is intended for Center leadership and staff to learn more about activities occurring across the MEP National Network, changes in manufacturing and how best to position the Network to provide these services to strengthen and empower U.S. manufacturers. These meetings provide participants an opportunity to collaborate with the MEP National Network while learning about the latest initiatives, strategies and tools from NIST MEP.
Come join us for a highly interactive program!
Auxiliary Events Around the Meeting
Optional sessions to provide additional in-depth information will take place the morning of Tuesday, September 11. Additionally, the open meeting of the MEP Advisory Board will take place on the afternoon of Wednesday, September 12. And the Foundation for Manufacturing Excellence (FORME) is holding its Center Best Practice Conference immediately following the MEP National Network Update Meeting, September 12-14. The FORME event requires a separate registration. Learn More