Participants in the Global City Teams Challenge are working to deploy an emerging technology within a cyber physical system (CPS) by June 2015. On February 12-13, 2015, NIST and US Ignite will host a Tech Jam that will provide existing teams with an opportunity to present their project plans and identify additional project partners. The Tech Jam also provides an opportunity for those with a new project idea to identify partners and develop a new Action Cluster.
Who Should Attend the Tech Jam?
- Global City Teams Challenge Participants;
- Attendees from the September 2014 Workshop;
- Potential new Challenge participants with IoT/CPS technologies and designs that are directly relevant to the Challenge's objectives;
- Mayors, CIOs, CTOs, Innovation Directors, Managers from local, state, federal governments working on smart city deployments;
- Corporations, educational institutions, non-profits working on smart city projects;
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Global City Teams Challenge and IoT/Smart Cities in general.