This 2 hour webinar introduces the Laboratory Management Review process, an important tool to foster communication between top management and laboratory personnel to improve laboratory operations to produce quality calibrations and highly satisfied customers.
At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 and/or NIST HB 143, you will:
- IDENTIFY management review criteria (Section 4.15) in ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143 and your laboratory quality manual and related procedures;
- LIST the personnel that should participate in a management review;
- LIST the 11 elements that are typically discussed during a management review;
- SELECT sources of objective evidence that are used during a management review;
- DISCUSS the value and benefits of management reviews; and
- APPLY the management review and process to laboratory scenarios.
Materials & Supplies:
There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
Completion includes completing pre-work assignment, full attendance and active participation in the session activities and discussion, and completing an online evaluation after the course.
Laboratory personnel who have responsibilities for developing, implementing, and/or improving the quality management system in their laboratory as well as those who are seeking OWM recognition and/or accreditation or improvements to support recognition/accreditation. This webinar is also useful for administrative or management staff who participate in management reviews and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the resulting action items. This course is available for non-weights and measures participants.
The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a link to make a payment. Registration fees for State weights and measures regulatory officials and metrologists are funded by NIST OWM.
Office of Weights and Measures,
(301) 975 - 3690