This 2 hour webinar will introduce the management review process, an important tool used by laboratories to foster communication between top management and laboratory personnel and to improve laboratory operations to produce quality calibrations and highly satisfied customers.
At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- IDENTIFY management review requirements within your laboratory quality manual, policies and procedures.
- LIST the personnel that should attend a management review.
- APPLY the management review criteria and process to laboratory scenarios.
- DISCUSS the benefits and impact of management reviews on the laboratory management system and operations.
- LIST the 11 typical elements that are discussed during a management review.
- IDENTIFY the applicable ISO/IEC 17025 (NIST HB 143/HB 150) criteria.
You will need the following to participate in the webinar:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet browser, a broadband connection is recommended
- Telephone. Optional: a telephone headset
Materials & Supplies:
There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
Completion includes completing pre-work assignment, full attendance and participation in the session activities and discussion, and completing an on-line evaluation after the course.
State laboratory staff who have responsibilities for developing, implementing, and/or improving the quality management system in their laboratory as well as those who are seeking OWM recognition and/or accreditation or improvements to support recognition/accreditation. This course is available for non weights and measures participants.
The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. Registration fees for State weights and measures regulatory officials and metrologists are funded by NIST OWM.
Office of Weights and Measures,
(301) 975 - 3690