At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of uncertainty;
- Develop an uncertainty budget based on concepts presented in NISTIR 6969, SOP 29;
- properly Calculate and Report measurement uncertainties for your processes.
NIST OWM has a number of other training opportunities scheduled. For more information:
- OWM training schedule.
- OWM Lab Metrology Program Training page.
- Request training using the Weights and Measures Contact Management System.
You can register to participate via the OWM Database. The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. OWM will contact State participants regarding payment.
Office of Weights and Measures
(301) 975 - 4014