The 2011 International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium (ISDRS 2011) focuses on exploratory research in semiconductor devices and materials. The purpose of the symposium is to bring together participants from diverse backgrounds and to provide a forum for interaction between engineers, scientists and students working in the fields of electronic and photonic materials and device technologies.
Visit the symposium website for more information.
Call for Papers: Deadline Sep. 12, 2011
Submit abstracts online.
Original papers are solicited in the following subject areas:
- Electronics for Energy
- Flexible Electronics
- High Frequency Devices
- High Power Electronics
- Low Power Electronics
- MEMS / NEMS
- Modeling (Compact and Distributed) and Simulation
- Nanotubes and Graphene
- Nanowires, Assembly Methods and Devices
- Novel Devices
- Optics and Optoelectronics
- Organic Materials and Devices Oxides and Dielectrics
- Processing Technology
- Quantum Transport
- Sensors and Biosensors
- SiGe and Germanium Devices
- Space and Extreme Environment Electronics
- Testing and Characterization
- Wide Bandgap: Devices and Applications