- National Software Reference Library (NSRL) -- The National Software Reference Library (NSRL) is designed to collect software from various sources and incorporate file profiles computed from this software into a Reference Data Set (RDS) of information. The RDS can be used by law enforcement, government, and industry organizations to review files on a computer by matching file profiles in the RDS. More ...
- Computer Forensics Tool Testing (CFTT) -- The goal of the Computer Forensic Tool Testing (CFTT) project at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is to establish a methodology for testing computer forensic software tools by development of general tool specifications, test procedures, test criteria, test sets, and test hardware. More ...
- Computer Forensic Reference Data Sets (CFReDS) -- NIST is developing Computer Forensic Reference Data Sets (CFReDS) for digital evidence. These reference data sets (CFReDS) provide to an investigator documented sets of simulated digital evidence for examination. More ...
- ssd Expand or Collapse
- About ITL Expand or Collapse
- How to Work With Us Expand or Collapse
- Publications Expand or Collapse
- Software & Systems Topic Areas Expand or Collapse
Created April 27, 2009, Updated August 25, 2016