- Amy Mahn, International Policy Specialist at NIST, stresses the importance of international collaboration and alignment for the Cybersecurity Framework effort in the new article, “Picking up the Cybersecurity Framework’s Pace Internationally.” See: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework/picking-frameworks-pace-internationally.
- At the U.S. Chamber's Cybersecurity Series in Seattle on June 19th, NIST's Adam Sedgewick discussed how small businesses can put the Framework to use in managing cybersecurity risks.
- A draft implementation guide (NISTIR 8183A) for the Cybersecurity Framework Manufacturing Profile Low Security Level has been developed for managing cybersecurity risk for manufacturers.
- We are excited to announce that the Framework has been translated into Portuguese!
- Roadmap for Cybersecurity Framework Version 1.1 has just been released, check it out HERE!
- NISTIR 8204 has now been release, check it out HERE!
- The recording of our April 26th webinar: "Next Up! Cybersecurity Framework Webcast: A Look Back, A Look Ahead" is now available HERE.
For more Latest Updates click here
Picking Up the Framework’s Pace Internationally
March 2019 (Updated June 13)
By: Amy Mahn
Cybersecurity, NIST, and the RSA Conference: what you need to know
May 2, 2018
By: NIST Cyber
A Framework for Protecting Our Critical Infrastructure
November 1, 2017
By: Matt Barrett
Ensuring the Cybersecurity of Manufacturing Systems
October 6, 2017
By: Tim Zimmerman
For more Framework Blog Posts click here
News Releases (Twitter: @NISTCyber)
- February 12, 2019 - NIST Marks Fifth Anniversary of Popular Cybersecurity Framework
- April 16, 2018 - NIST Releases Version 1.1 of its Popular Cybersecurity Framework
- December 5, 2017 - Update to Cybersecurity Framework
For more News Releases click here