- With over 900 registrants and a packed agenda, the Cybersecurity Risk Management Conference in Baltimore, MD was a great success! If you haven't already, please let us know what you think about the conference through the participant survey and Guidebook ratings. Presentation slides will be made available in the coming weeks, stay tuned.
- New Success Stories demonstrate how several diverse organizations all leverage the Cybersecurity Framework differently to improve their cybersecurity risk management.
- The video recording of the "Next Up!" Webcast which focused on recent multi-sector work-products that exemplify best practices for cybersecurity risk management incorporating the Framework is now available.
- In just six months since its April 2018 release, V1.1 of the Cybersecurity Framework already has been downloaded over 205,000 times. That compares with approximately 262,000 total downloads of V1.0 over four years!
For more Latest Updates click here
Cybersecurity, NIST, and the RSA Conference: what you need to know
May 2, 2018
By: NIST Cyber
A Framework for Protecting Our Critical Infrastructure
November 1, 2017
By: Matt Barrett
Ensuring the Cybersecurity of Manufacturing Systems
October 6, 2017
By: Tim Zimmerman
For more Framework Blog Posts click here
News Releases (Twitter: @NISTCyber)
- April 16, 2018 - NIST Releases Version 1.1 of its Popular Cybersecurity Framework
- December 5, 2017 - Update to Cybersecurity Framework
For more News Releases click here