The Forensic Science Standards Board (FSSB) serves as OSAC's governing board and supports the organization by:
- Establishing governance rules and policies to ensure the development of scientifically sound standards.
- Overseeing the operations of the scientific area committees (SACs) and subcommittees (SCs).
- Approving standards for the OSAC Registry.
- Facilitating communication within OSAC and OSAC and the forensic science community.
- Engaging in international efforts related to forensic science standards.
Members of the FSSB include:
Professional Association Representatives
Resource Committee Chairs
NIST Ex Officio Member
Read the FSSB bios to learn more about OSAC's FSSB members.