- National Research Council Postdoctoral Fellow, NIST, Gaithersburg, MD, August 2016 to present
- Course instructor, teaching assistant, and research assistant, University of Delaware, DE, August 2011 to July 2016
- Ph. D. 2016 Applied Mathematics, University of Delaware
- M.S. 2013 Mathematics, University of Delaware
- B.S. 2010 Mathematics, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Ryan Evans is an applied mathematician and National Research Council Fellow in the Applied and Computational Mathematics Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology working under the supervision of Anthony Kearsley. He received a Ph. D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Delaware in May 2016 under the advisement of David A. Edwards. At NIST he is collaborating directly with scientists and engineers to solve problems that involve partial differential equations or data science. A further description of research, curriculum vitae, and publications may be found here.