Chandler A Becker
- 2006 - present: NIST
- Office of Data and Informatics, Material Measurement Laboratory (2014 - present)
- Materials Science and Engineering Division (2012 - 2014)
- Metallurgy Division (2006 - 2012)
- 2006: Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering, Northwestern University
- 1999: B.S. with Departmental Honors in Physics, The College of William and Mary
- Application of tools and methods to make it easier for researchers to analyze (including visualization), document, and share their results in robust and user-friendly ways.
- Application of informatics and data science approaches to materials design and related problems.
NIST Sigma Xi Katharine B. Gebbie Young Investigator Award (2015)
NIST/DOC Bronze Medal (2011)
National Research Council Postdoctoral Research Associateship (2006-2008)
Northwestern University, Walter P. Murphy Fellowship (2001-2002)
The College of William and Mary, James Monroe Scholar (1995-1999)
Virginia Space Grant Consortium Undergraduate Scholarship (1998-1999)