Current Research Interests
- Quiescent and flow-induced crystallization of polymers, including polyolefins and polymers for additive manufacturing.
- Raman scattering techniques for determining polymer structure. Polymer microscopy and rheology.
Previous Research Interests
- Dilatational rheology of fluid interfaces
- Pickering emulsions
Selected Non-NIST Publications
- Kotula, A.P. & Anna, S.L. Probing time scales for colloidal particle adsorption using slug bubbles in rectangular microchannels. Soft Matter, 8(41), 10759 – 10772 (2012).
- Kotula, A.P. & Anna, S.L. Regular perturbation analysis of small amplitude oscillatory dilatation of an interface in a capillary pressure tensiometer. Journal of Rheology, 59(1), 85 - 117 (2015).
- Kotula, A. P. & Anna, S.L. Insoluble layer deposition and dilatational rheology at a microscale spherical cap interface. Soft Matter, 12(33), 7038-7055 (2016).
Kalman D. Migler, Angela R. Hight Walker, Anthony P. Kotula
Created October 09, 2019