Early Bird Registration is Open!
2019 NICE Conference & Expo
November 18 - 20, 2019
Sheraton Grand Phoenix | Phoenix, AZ
Early Bird Registration is now open! Take advantage of Early Bird pricing and register by Sunday, August 25th at NICEconference.org/registration for this special rate.
The annual NICE Conference and Expo brings together thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and non-profit organizations to address the community's cybersecurity education, training, and workforce needs. Throughout the conference, attendees will receive the unique opportunity to take in over thirty presentations covering best practices from around the world and across sectors.
Florida International University, New America, and Arizona State University will serve as the proud hosts of the tenth anniversary of the conference.
The four tracks featured this year are:
- Partnering for a Stronger Cybersecurity Community
- Connecting Theory and Practice
- The Impacts of Future Technologies on the Cybersecurity Workforce
- Expanding Skill Development through Lifelong Learning
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS: LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
Additional registration required. Space is limited.
Be sure to claim your seat at one of our pre-conference workshops:
- Using Regional Networks to Strengthen the Cybersecurity
- Guidance on Implementing the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Cybersecurity Education and Workforce Development for International Stakeholders
- Implementing New Approaches to Online Learning and Innovative Instructional Design
We look forward to meeting you at the 10th annual NICE Conference & Expo!
Celebrating 10 Years Of NICE Conferences!
While it is the 10th anniversary of the NICE Conference, it is the 20th anniversary of the National Cybersecurity Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) in Cyber Defense program! New and renewing CAEs will be designated at the NICE Conference in Phoenix. Learn more about the CAEs and their 20th birthday in the NICE eNewsletter article that provides A Look Back Over the Years.
This event is supported by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), a program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology in the U.S. Department of Commerce, under a Cooperative Agreement (Award# 70NANB18H025).