Join us at the NICE Conference & Expo! This 8th annual NICE conference will take place November 7-8, 2017 at the Dayton Convention Center in Dayton, Ohio.
This year's theme, "Challenging the Status Quo: Building a Robust and Sustainable Cybersecurity Ecosystem", aims to help shape the way in which the nation identifies, educates, trains and builds our 21st-century cutting-edge cybersecurity ecosystem.
Click here to Register. (links removed as they are no longer active)
View the Keynote Speakers here. (links removed as they are no longer active)
Presentations will focus on ways to promote and energize employers, government, businesses, educators, and the workforce to offer new opportunities to build a lively community full of ideas that solve one of our biggest challenges ... building a capable and robust cybersecurity workforce.
- Education and Training ... Curriculum, Training & KSAs
- Community Collaboration ... Collaboration within the community for potential solutions national cybersecurity issues
- Innovation and Technology ... Innovative ideas are presented in a new way along with discussions of emerging issues
The NICE Conference and Expo will feature three pre-conference seminars on November 6, 2017.
- Critical Success Factors for a Cybersecurity Apprenticeship Program
- How to Build Robust Internship Programs Between Employers and Academic Institutions
- Application and Uses of the NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
*Space is limited and separate registration for pre-conference seminars is required. Secure your space today. (link removed because it is no longer active)