If you missed the 23rd Annual Quest for Excellence conference in April, 2011, or just want to continue learning about the best practices, proven strategies and real-world insights presented there, the "Quest on the Go!" DVD is for you.
Now available from the American Society for Quality (ASQ), the DVD features a video of the in-depth plenary with the senior executives of the 2010 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipients. It also includes audio recordings and slides from 60 concurrent sessions with key members from the 2010 recipients and 25 former recipients on topics such as enhancing leadership effectiveness, building customer and employee engagement, and increasing organizational sustainability. Additionally, the DVD contains special sessions on sector-specific issues such as electronic medical records, providing value to taxpayers, and rethinking teaching and learning for student success.
Purchase "Quest on the Go!" from ASQ by phone at (800) 248-1946 or online at www.nist.gov/baldrige/qe/virtual_quest.cfm. Ask for item no. TA1134.
The 2010 Baldrige Award recipients—listed with their category—are:
- MEDRAD, Warrendale, Pa. (manufacturing)
- Nestlé Purina PetCare Co., St. Louis, Mo. (manufacturing)
- Freese and Nichols Inc., Fort Worth, Texas (small business)
- K&N Management, Austin, Texas (small business)
- Studer Group, Gulf Breeze, Fla. (small business)
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, Md. (education)
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Downers Grove, Ill. (health care)
For more information about the Quest for Excellence Conference, contact the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program at (301) 975-2036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.