Join the National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) to celebrate Data Privacy Week 2022. On Thursday, January 27 at 3 p.m. EST we will host a fireside chat to explore the NIST Privacy Framework, a voluntary tool designed to help organizations identify and manage privacy risk to build beneficial products and services while protecting individuals’ privacy.
We will explore:
- What the Privacy Framework is, how it articulates privacy risk, and how it aligns with the Cybersecurity Framework.
- How the NCCoE incorporates the Privacy Framework and the NIST Privacy Risk Assessment Methodology (PRAM) into their cybersecurity publications.
- How the growing number of Privacy Framework online tools and resources can help organizations implement the Framework in a way that is tailored to their unique goals and requirements.
- Nakia Grayson, IT Security Specialist, Privacy Engineering Program at NIST, Supply Chain Assurance Project Lead, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Daniel Eliot (moderator), Outreach and Engagement, National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence