3CS is the only national academic conference focused on cybersecurity education at community colleges. The primary purpose of the summit is to prepare community college faculty members to teach cybersecurity, or further their professional development for teaching topics outside of their current scope of expertise.
Who Should attend:
- College faculty and administrators.
- IT faculty who are involved or who would like to become involved in cybersecurity education.
- Non-IT faculty in critical infrastructure fields who are interested in incorporating cybersecurity topics into their curricula.
- Decision makers in positions that influence cybersecurity education programs.
- Community college students interested in learning about security or expanding their current knowledge.
- Students attending the job fair on Wednesday, June 28th.
Learn more at www.my3cs.org