The Conference Has Been Postponed to Spring 2016. Dates Will Be Announced Shortly.
On August 16-20, 2015, NIST will host the 6th International Conference on One-Dimensional Nanostructures (ICON 2015). The conference will be held in the Washington DC Metro Area. Event details and registration will be posted shortly.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM for ICON 2015:
- Materials growth and processing (top-down & bottom-up)
- Hybrid heterostructures; integration of 1D and 2D nanomaterials
- Nanoscale structural, optical & electronic characterization
- Theory and modeling (growth, transport, 1D phenomena)
- Applications: Photonics; Spintronics; Chemi/bio-sensors; Energy harvesting and storage.