This two-day Invitational Forum is designed to acquaint Administrators, Faculty and Students from Historically Black Colleges and Universities and other Minority Serving Institutions with the research and technology needs in the aforementioned areas of national need and the research, measurement service and grants programs that NIST maintains to address them.
Monday, November 3, 2014
NIST Presentations - all are available as PDFs.
- Willie May - Welcome to NIST
- Jason Boehm - NIST and US National Priorities
- Roger Kilmer - Advanced Manufacturing
- Kevin Stine - Cybersecurity
- Derek Orr - Advanced Communications
- Sue Ballou - Forensics
- Jason Averill - Disaster Resilience
- Dean Ripple - Healthcare and Bioscience
- Brandi Toliver - Academic Opportunities
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Presentations - all are available as PDFs.
Room Block is Closed!!
Group Name: NIST - White House Initative Meeting Group Code: NWH Check-in: 01-NOV-2014 Check-out: 05-NOV-2014 Hotel Name: Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg Hotel Address: 620 Perry Parkway; Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877 Phone Number: 301-591-9945
Online Reservations at the Hilton Washington DC North/Gaithersburg