This 2 hour webinar will introduce the fundamentals of contract review that are necessary to meet customer expectations and successfully implement ISO/IEC 17025
At the end of this session (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- LIST 3 activities that make up an effective Contract Review process.
- DEFINE the purpose of a request, tender, and contract as it applies in the metrology laboratory management system.
- IDENTIFY 2 qualities for which requests, tenders and contracts are reviewed.
- EXAMINE potential areas where the contract review process can break down.
- EXPLAIN the benefits of a robust contract review process.
You will need the following to participate in the webinar:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet browser, a broadband connection is recommended
- Optional: a telephone headset
Materials & Supplies:
There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
Successful Completion includes completing the pre-work assignment, full attendance, full participation in the session activities and discussions, and completing an on-line evaluation after the course.
Laboratory personnel who have responsibilities for developing, implementing, and/or improving the quality management system in their laboratory as well as those who are seeking OWM recognition and/or accreditation or improvements to support recognition/accreditation. This webinar is also useful for administrative or management staff who help define the lab procedures or those that schedule calibration work for laboratory customers. This course is available for non weights and measures participants.
The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. Registration fees for State weights and measures metrologists are funded by NIST OWM.
Office of Weights and Measures,
(301) 975 - 3690