The New Frontiers in IT and Measurement Science
Rapid advances in cloud computing require new methodologies for performing digital forensics in cloud environments. More than an incremental change, cloud computing is expected to radically alter first responders' and investigators' operations.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is hosting a new workshop on Cloud Forensic Science. Join experts in the fields of cloud, digital forensics, and measurement for thought-provoking plenary talks, panel presentations, facilitated discussion, and networking around these themes:
- Perspectives on Cloud Forensic Science
- The Vision for Cloud Forensic Science
- Current State of Cloud Forensic Science -- Challenges and Lessons Learned
- Path Forward for Cloud Forensics
Sessions will feature discussion of issues and actions:
The Future of Forensic Science in the Cloud
Challenges for Cloud Computing Forensic Science
The Path Forward to Achieve the Vision
Panel /Facilitated discussion
- What does the future state of cloud forensics look like?
- What are the barriers to implementing the future state?
- What does a road map to achieve the future state look like?
Who Should Attend:
• Leaders in cloud computing and digital forensics from the government, private, and academic sectors.
• Architects, researchers and implementers of cloud computing and digital forensics technologies.