Who should attend:
- PV panel producers faced with product longevity issues
- R&D staff interested in new materials and systems for PV
- Technical standards participants engaged in transitioning R&D into PV standards
- Reliability and QA personnel tasked with maximizing longevity and durability of their products (suppliers and module manufacturers)
- Financial managers and industry executives interested in warranty considerations and return on investment calculations in their business models
- Anyone interested in understanding long-term performance issues in the PV market
A poster session will be held on Thursday morning, Nov. 14. Posters describing advances in lifetime test methods and characterization of PV material performance and durability are welcome. All poster submissions will be reviewed for technical quality and should be free of commercials. If you are interested in presenting a poster, please send a title and short abstract to Joannie Chin at email@example.com by Oct. 15, 2013.