Participants will be able to:
- Identify the 17025 criteria requiring proficiency testing,
- Complete all required PT follow-up documentation,
- Research information on the process of root cause analysis available via the Internet,
- Perform root cause analysis using various tools and methodologies,
- Plan and implement suitable corrective action to correct the identified root causes, and
- Plan and perform suitable follow-up activities to evaluate the effectiveness of implemented corrective actions with continued process improvement resulting.
You will need the following to participate in the webinar:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet browser, a broadband connection is recommended
- Telephone. Optional: a telephone headset
Materials & Supplies:
Successful Completion includes completing pre-work assignment, full attendance, full participation in the session activities and discussion and completing an on-line evaluation after the course.
The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. Registration fees for State weights and measures metrologists are funded by NIST OWM.