This 2 hour webinar will review and apply the concepts learned in SOP 18 Part 1 to calculate the measurement uncertainty associated with use of SOP 18 for calibrating volumetric test measures.
When this webinar is completed participants will be able to:
- IDENTIFY the components of uncertainty for the SOP 18 process and use them to develop an uncertainty budget;
- QUANTIFY the components of uncertainty for the SOP 18 process; and
- CALCULATE the uncertainty of your SOP 18 process.
You will need the following to participate in the webinar:
- Computer or laptop
- Internet browser, a broadband connection is recommended
- Telephone. Optional: a telephone headset
Materials & Supplies:
Participants must have successfully completed NISTIR 7383 SOP 18 Part 1.
Completion includes completing pre-work assignment, full attendance and participation in the session activities and discussion, and completing an on-line evaluation after the course.
The current fee for webinars is $199. However, registration fees for State weights and measures regulatory officials and metrologists are funded by NIST OWM.
State laboratory staff who have responsibilities for developing, implementing, and/or improving the quality management system in their laboratory as well as those who are seeking OWM recognition and/or accreditation or improvements to support recognition/accreditation. This course is NOT available for non-weights and measures participants.
Office of Weights and Measures,
(301) 975 - 3602