This 2 hour webinar will consider internal auditing techniques and best practices that are used by a metrology laboratory to comply with ISO/IEC 17025 criteria. There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
Learning Objectives. During this webinar, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- IDENTIFY internal auditing criteria (Section 4.14) in ISO/IEC 17025:2005 & NIST HB 143:2007;
- IDENTIFY the steps of an audit cycle;
- DESCRIBE the difference between a "desk audit," "functional audit," "technical audit," and "management system audit";
- IDENTIFY template checklists and other tools that can be used to successfully document the audit process; and
- APPLY best practices to conduct an effective internal management system audit within your laboratory.