This 2 hour webinar will introduce the management review process, an important tool used by laboratories to foster communication between top management and laboratory personnel and to improve laboratory operations to produce quality calibrations and highly satisfied customers.
At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- IDENTIFY management review requirements within their laboratory quality manual, policies and procedures.
- LIST the personnel that should attend a management review.
- APPLY the management review criteria and process to laboratory scenarios.
- DISCUSS the benefits and impact of management reviews on the laboratory management system and operations.
- LIST the 11 typical elements that are discussed during a management review.
- IDENTIFY the applicable ISO/IEC 17025 (NIST HB 143/HB 150) criteria.
NIST OWM has a number of other training opportunities scheduled. For more information:
You can register to participate via the OWM Database. The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. OWM will contact State participants regarding payment.
There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
Limited to State Laboratory Program Participants.