Two and a half days of presentations, workshops and panel discussions with the participation of internationally recognized experts in biometric technologies, system and application developers, IT business strategists, and government and commercial officers.
- Dr. Charles H. Romine, Director, NIST/ITL
- His Excellency Dr. Gamawan Fauzi, Minister of Home Affairs, Republic of Indonesia
- Mr. Steven Martinez, Executive Assistant Director, Science and Technology Branch, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Vice Admiral Robert S. Harward, Deputy Commander, U. S. Central Command (USCENTCOM)
- Dr. Adam Cox, Deputy Director, Homeland Security Advanced Research Project Agency (HSARPA), DHS Science & Technology Directorate
- Mr. R. S. Sharma, Director, General & Mission Director, UIDAI
- Mr. Duane Blackburn, Multi-Discipline Systems Engineer, MITRE
For the complete agenda, please visit http://www.biometrics.org/bc2012/program.pdf
Open to the general public, nearly 1,500 individuals attend including policy developers and decision-makers, government and industry executives, information technology users and developers, IT CEOs, CTOs and product managers, law enforcement officials, system integrators, personal authentication and information security specialists, educators and students, government, industry, and academia researchers.
Biometric Consortium Home: www.biometrics.org
Biometric Consortium Conference 2012: BCC 2012
Concurrent with the conference is the Biometric Technology Expo that showcases a variety of solutions of biometric and identity management challenges.