This 2 hour webinar will introduce the fundamentals of Laboratory Management System Document Control and Record Keeping that are necessary to successfully implement ISO/IEC 17025. There are no prerequisites for this webinar.
At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- LIST 3 properties of management system documents that must be controlled;
- IDENTIFY at least 5 types of laboratory documents that must be controlled;
- DEFINE the purpose of a Master List;
- IDENTIFY the 5 phases of the document control process;
- RECOGNIZE methods that are used to documents revision;
- EXPLAIN the relationship between documents and records; and
- IDENTIFY the types of typical laboratory records that must be maintained.
NIST OWM has a number of other training opportunities scheduled. For more information:
- OWM training schedule
- OWM Lab Metrology Program Training page
- Request training using the Weights and Measures Contact Management System.
You can register to participate via the OWM Database. The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. OWM will contact State participants regarding payment.
Alternative Document Control and Record Keeping