This 2 hour webinar will introduce the fundamentals of contract review that are necessary to meet customer expectations and successfully implement ISO/IEC 17025.
Learning Objectives (Knowledge, Comprehension, Application). During this webinar, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- LIST 3 activities that make up an effective Contract Review process.
- DEFINE the purpose of a request, tender, and contract as it applies in the metrology laboratory management system.
- IDENTIFY 2 qualities for which requests, tenders and contracts are reviewed.
- RECOGNIZE potential areas where the contract review process can break down.
- EXPLAIN the benefits of a robust contract review process.