The Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS) National ConferenceAs one of the largest annual gatherings of minority scientists in the country, the interdisciplinary, inclusive, and interactive SACNAS National Conference motivates and inspires.
The conference consists of:
- Professional & leadership development sessions
- Student & postdoc presentations
- Scientific symposia sessions
- Nationally recognized keynote speakers
- Over 300 exhibits sharing training, research, grad school, and job opportunities
- Networking and mentoring meals & events
- Cultural activities & performances
Showcasing cutting-edge science by the nation's leading minority scientists and offering a supportive community is what makes the annual meeting a transformative event for all participants. Join us to connect with professionals and students in all disciplines of science, technology, mathematics, and engineering from across the country.
In 2011, the Conference will be held in San Jose, CA from October 27-30, 2011.