Webinar - Calibration Method Validation 
This 2 hour webinar will examine the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements for validation of calibration methods and provide guidance on developing a process for validating a new or modified calibration process.
At the end of (or during) this session, using your notes and ISO/IEC 17025 or NIST HB 143, you will:
- Identify the requirements for calibration method validation;
- Develop a plan for method validation;
- Document and perform the calibration method validation process;
- Evaluate a calibration method validation process for completeness and appropriateness based on the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
NIST OWM has a number of other training opportunities scheduled for 2011. For more information:
- OWM training schedule.
- OWM Lab Metrology Program Training page.
- Request training using the Weights and Measures Contact Management System.
You can register to participate via the OWM Database. The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. OWM will contact State participants regarding payment.