Webinar - Software Verification & Validation 
At the end of (or during) this session, using notes and reference materials, you will be able to:
- Identify which criteria in ISO/IEC 17025 & NIST HB 143 address computer system requirements;
- Complete the Laboratory Software Inventory file; and
- List examples of Verification and Validation techniques and use them to perform V&V on your spreadsheets.
NIST OWM has a number of other training opportunities scheduled for 2011. For more information:
- OWM training schedule.
- OWM Lab Metrology Program Training page.
- Request training using the Weights and Measures Contact Management System.
You can register to participate via the OWM Database. The current fee for webinars is $199 and confirmed participants will be provided a web link to make a payment. OWM will contact State participants regarding payment.
Office of Weights and Measures
(301) 975 - 4014