Registration is now closed.
There is no registration fee to attend this workshop; however all attendees must be pre-registered. There will be no on-site registration. Photo identification must be presented at the main gate to be admitted to the workshop. International attendees are required to present a passport.
NIST is in the process of developing a DRAFT Special Publication on the Cryptographic Key Management Design Framework. The draft is scheduled for release for an initial public comment period in June 2010.
This workshop will discuss the development of the document and will engage in preliminary discussions about a U.S. government profile of the design framework document. The format of the workshop will include general sessions Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon, and two breakout sessions on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
Workshop Program (pdf)
Presentations and Documentation
- Draft Special Publication 800-130, A Framework for Designing Cryptographic Key Management Systems
- A Summary of Public Comments on Draft Cryptographic Key Management Framework
- Overview of NIST Cryptographic Key Management Profile for Federal Government Applications
- Profile Breakout Session Instructions
- Framework Results (Group A)
- Framework Results (Group D)
- Profile Results (Group A)
- Profile Results (Group D)
- Workshop Summary
Webcast (registration not required)
Webcast sessions will be limited to the General sessions only:
September 20 (9:00am - 1:00pm)
September 21 (9:00am - 11:15am)
September 21 (3:00pm - 5:00pm)
The webcast will be available at: http://www.ebmcdn.net/nist/flash/nist-player/nist-092010.html
Related: Cryptographic Key Management Project
National Institute of Standards and Technology