A technology transfer and federal marketplace event. Learn about the process for licensing NIST inventions; engage in one-on-one discussions with NIST scientists and technology transfer staff; network with other research and business development executives.
Registration is now closed for this event.
- Simple High Performance Biochemical Analysis
- Presentation of Simple High-Performance Biochemical Analysis by David Ross, Physist
- Methods for Polymer Microfluidic Fabrication
- Microfluidic Mixing and Flow Manipulation
- Uniform Assembly of Nanoliposomes
- Surface Immobilization of Biopolymers
- Presentation - Inventors: Michael J. Tarlov, Tonya M. Herne, Keith H. McKenney
The forms on this page are either in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader or are in PPT format and require the Microsoft Powerpoint Viewer to view and print. This software may be downloaded without charge. If the Adobe Acrobat or Powerpoint Readers are not accessible, you may request a paper copy from the Webmaster. Forms may be downloaded and distributed.
- Dr. James M. Turner, NIST Acting Director and Deputy Director
- Dr. George Arnold, NIST Technology Services Deputy Director
- Rene M. Winsky TEDCO, President and Executive Director
- Dr. Dan Soppet, Avalon Pharmaceuticals, Director of High Throughput Biology and Lead Discovery
- Steve Ferguson, NIH, Director of Office of Technology Transfer
- Steve Carchedi, ZoomIntelligence
- Dr. Srini Mirmira, Red Shift Ventures