NIST/NRC Postdoctoral Research Associateships in the Chemical Informatics Research Group
- Eligibility: US citizens holding a Doctorate for less than five years.
- Application Deadline: February 1 (for NRC's February review) and August 1 (for August review).
- Begin Tenure: between July and December (February review) or between January and June of next year (August review).
- Tenure: Two years.
- Annual Salary: $66,256.
- Benefits: Moving expenses, health plan, and retirement plan.
- Apply on-line at the NRC website.
- The applicant is responsible for ensuring that everything is received by the appropriate deadlines.
Please contact one of us if you are interested in working in our Group. Our research is not limited to the officially listed projects below.
LISTED RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES
- Applications of Quantum Chemistry to Chemical Structure and Reactivity. (RO# 50.63.21.B7728) Thomas C. Allison. description
- Methods and Applications in Ab Initio Thermochemistry. (RO# 50.63.21.B4792) Karl Irikura. description
- Virtual Measurements from Quantum Chemistry. (RO# 50.63.21.B6751) Karl Irikura, Russ Johnson, and Raghu Kacker (ITL). description
- Computational and Theoretical Approaches for Understanding Complex Fluids. (RO# 50.63.21.B6773) Vincent Shen. description