The Degassing Station is a stand-alone, touch screen operated multi-feature microcalorimetry accessory for reliable sample preparation and manual cell cleaning method execution for all Nano ITC, Affinity ITC and Nano DSC instruments. The degassing chamber will accommodate a variety of sample tubes and vials as well as a standard 96-well plate and serve as a stirring platform for effectively degassing samples prior to an ITC or DSC analysis. The vacuum source connections are compatible with all Nano ITC and Affinity ITC cleaning tools. The Degassing Station is a reliable, easy-to-use accessory for maintaining sample integrity and cell cleanliness in TA Instruments’ ultrasensitive ITC and DSC instruments.
Features and Benefits:
- Stand-alone accessory with easy-to-use touch-screen operation
- Sample Equilibration Temperature Range (0°C to 80°C)
- Vacuum Control Range (1 to 25 “Hg) for effective sample degassing and cell cleaning
- Vacuum chamber for degassing sample in vials/tubes or a single 96-well plate
- Stirring rates (120 to 1500 rpm) for effective stirring of large or small sample volumes
- Timer Range (0 to 99 min)