We are thrilled to join the cybersecurity community once again this year at RSA Conference (RSAC) 2020 on February 24-28th at the Moscone Center in San Francisco! Our team will be showcasing our work at Booth #2438 in the South Expo as we share demos, chat with attendees, and discuss hot topics in the cybersecurity world during our expert-led sessions.
The conference theme this year is ‘the Human Element’ within cybersecurity. We believe this year’s focus on people will initiate new and exciting conversations and we are looking forward to sharing our perspectives and work with the broader cybersecurity community.
Here are some featured NIST speaking sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Monday, February 24, from 8:30am - 5:00pm — Emerging Threats
- Anne Townsend and Michael Ekstrom from our National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (NCCoE) will discuss protecting data from ransomware and breaches
- Tuesday, February 25, from 1:00pm - 1:50pm — How to Deploy Secure Technologies to Help Reduce Online Fraud
- The NCCoE's Bill Newhouse will discuss how to protect e-commerce from cybersecurity attacks
- Wednesday, February 26, from 8:00am - 8:50am — NIST Privacy Framework IRL: Use Cases from the Field
- Wednesday, February 26, from 8:00am - 8:30am — Practical Use of the MUD Specification to Support Access Control in the IoT
- The NCCoE's Parisa Grayeli and Blaine Mulugeta will discuss example implementations of a Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) solution for cybersecurity attacks on Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Thursday, February 27, from 8:00am - 8:50am — Putting Access Management for the Internet of Things into Practice with MUD
- Panelist: @NIST Mudumbai Ranganathan will discuss public and private sector activities for documenting and applying best practices for IoT
- Thursday, February 27, from 9:20am - 10:10am — Secure Software Development Framework: An Industry and Public Sector Approach
- Panelists: Donna Dodson and Adam Sedgewick from @NIST will discuss a new NIST document that presents a framework of practices aimed at helping regulated industries mitigate the risk of software vulnerabilities
How can I stay in the loop during RSAC?Be sure to follow @NISTCyber on Twitter for real-time updates at the conference! We will be live-tweeting the hashtags #RSAC2020 and #NISTatRSAC. Please also check this event page for detailed conference information.