The objective of this project is to develop efficient new testing strategies for devices following a model outside the usual non-software-embedded framework using the concept of Expectation Maximization (EM). The EM approach is attractive because it would provide an efficient method for extending HELP, or other testing tools, to the more complex device model.
The following NIST staff are involved in this project:
- Hung-kung Liu (Division 898, ITL),
- Will Guthrie (Division 898, ITL),
- Gene Wang (Cornell University on contract to Division 898, ITL)
- Gerard Stenbakken (Division 811, EEEL),
- Mike Souders (Division 811, EEEL),
Created September 17, 2010, Updated August 31, 2016